- Complex sensor integration and data logging.
- Simultaneous collection, storage, and merging of data from up to eight serial output sensors or seven analog output sensors in both profile and moored modes.
- Data from any of the sensors may be viewed in real-time through its own host software while data is being collected and stored for others.
- Supports a variety of serial-interface (RS-232) sensors as well as voltage-output (0 - 5 V) sensors.
- Window-based software that provides DH4 configuration, control, data downloading, and data processing.
- A total of 4, 6, or 8 channels, in user-specified combination of serial interface and/or voltage input (up to 7 channels of voltage input can be provided).
|Number of ports||4, 6, 8|
|Analog input||0 - 5 V|
|Analog input resolution||12-bit A/D|
|Baud rates||600 - 115.2K|
|Weight in air||1.8 kg|
|Weight in water||0.3 kg|
|Pressure housing||Acetal copolymer|
|Current draw||50 mA|
|Sleep||70 µAmp (maximum)|
|Maximum total power||3 A at input voltage|
|Maximum power per port||2 A at input voltage|
|Sample rate||6 scans/sec, nominal|
|Temperature range||0-30 deg C|
|Rated depth||500 m|
What should I use to lubricate bulkhead connectors?
WET Labs recommends keeping the connectors on your meter lubricated using a good quality silicone spray lubricant, such as 3M Silicone Spray or Loctite 8021 spray. These can be purchased at your local hardware store. Avoid silicone grease. It is messy and attracts contaminants.
Do not use WD-40. It will destroy connectors.